Valerie Alonzo, a native of San Antonio, specializes in family law. She prides herself on effectively helping you through this time in your life by being attentive to your needs. Valerie handles each case with great care and attention to detail. Trust Valerie to fight for you and your rights.
Valerie graduated from Providence High School, and continued on to the University of Notre Dame for her BA. She graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law, and went on to immediately start her career as an attorney.
She is licensed by The Supreme Court of Texas for State of Texas. (1999)
- San Antonio Bar Association
- Mexican American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Notre Dame Club of San Antonio, Vice President
- San Antonio Ladies Empowering Group
- Parishioner, St. Joseph's Catholic Church
- Volunteer, St. Vincent de Paul